During the past months, Dr. Nav and his team have invested many, many hours researching the industry through leaders, such as CDC, ADA, CDA and California Department of Health to name just a few. There have been many webinars, and many Zoom calls in order to re-open with confidence. Our internal team has met on Zoom calls weekly to check in with each other and our families.
Here are some of the changes you will see before, during, and after your appointment here at Prince Dental Care.
What we do:
- Upon arrival, each of our team members takes their temperature and documents this daily.
- Every morning, our team rinses with Oracare. This rinse has proven to kill other viruses and acts as a disinfectant in the oral cavity.
- We have morning meetings in order to better prepare for the day and to increase efficiency and safety for all.
- We are all wearing masks throughout the entire day.
What you will notice;
- In order to keep the amount of the people in our office to a minimum, we are asking you to call from your car when you arrive.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands.
- We will ask you a few health-related questions before coming into the office.
- If you do not have a mask, please let us know and we will be happy to provide one for you.
- We are using a "second" entrance for your comfort and safety.
- We will take your temperature and record this in your medical record.
- We will present you with a "consent for treatment" form to sign before beginning your appointment.
- You will be escorted to your treatment room by your provider and asked to rinse with Oracare.
- You will notice the equipment, chair, and lights will be covered, and recovered with each patient.
- Each team member will be wearing a mask and a face shield during your appointment.
- After each appointment, the entire room is wiped down with medical grade disinfectant and treated with HCLO. In addition, we have upgraded the air filtration system in each treatment room in addition to all the other waiting areas.
- We as providers will be sterilized with disinfectant solutions after each patient.
- When appropriate we will schedule your next appointment in the same room to avoid congestion at the front desk.
- All payments will be done by credit card prior to your appointment to avoid any congestion at the front desk, and you can leave immediately after your treatment is done.
- When needed, we will use our consultation room, for your privacy and safety, to discuss any extensive treatment and financial conversations.
- Because of all of these PPE increases, there will be a nominal PPE charge of $20.00 dollars added to each visit and will be billed to your insurance. However, some insurances will not pay for this added protection at this time.
Thank you so much for your patience during this time. Our intention is not to move your appointment time around, however, at times it may be necessary for our safety and ours. Once again, thank you for your trust and confidence in us and we look forward to making your visits safe while you maintain your excellent dental health. Our first priority is for you to stay safe and healthy!Back to Home